Are thigh high boots and socks always seen sexually?

I have really cute boots that are brown, with ribbon and maybe a 5 inch chunky heel~ I think they are adorable and make my skirts really cute, but apparently just because they are over the knee, people think I am trying to dress like a slut, which wasn't my intention...

i00.i.aliimg.com/.../466043238_509.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• At your young age there probably isn't anything you wouldn't look good in. Enjoy the boots while you have them and let your personality define you. When it comes to fashion there's always going to be something that sparks controversy. Relax, enjoy them before they go out of style (like summer!).
    😊

• I hate summer~~~ xD! I get it though. You are right, I should enjoy it while im young, when I start a serious career I won't be able to be so care free

• Oh my gosh, those are awesome. But yeah, they are probably going to always be seen as definitely not slutty, but somewhat provocolative, at least.
    Personally, I'd like to see styles like that more on people. It's an appealing look, but it's a lot more cute and modest than looks a lot of othes go for...

• I find them very attractive but I don't think that dressing sexy means you're being slutty. Anyway, you should wear what YOU like rather than what others like.

• I just dont want a negative opinion of my image just because of my style.

• A woman at work had a pair of black boots on like that at work. I told my wife I think she is a domenatrix because of the boots and her agreesive personality. I thought it was funny and distracting, I don't think of her as professioanlly as I had in the past.

• I would never wear them to a workplace, those are for a day out for ice cream or lunch or time with your girl friends, not at a work place.

• personally i don't find them a turn-on

by the way, too many laces aren't they?

• Those boots you've posted are not slutty but they could be seen sexually as a lot of guys like that sort of thing.

• Good because the boots go so cute with dresses or skirts. (Not pants it looks funky) xD

• I enjoy the look in more ways than one

• Put a mini-skirt on and you'll ready for work.

• I find them hot!

• I think it's bc they are high and lace up. I don't have a problem with them but I can see why people may associate them with hooker boots.

• i think they're hot. not necessarily slutty but more modelesque

• Really? Thats good to hear, I dont want to walk into a room and have everyone thinking of how slutty I am dressed

• Suck in many ways~ xD

• Not sexual, they're cute, though! I love it! Keep it up! please

• Thank you~ I love them but I always feel like when I wear them men are looking at my thighs... which is the weirdest feelings...

• That skirt is not short enough to attract that type of attraction.

• i wouldn't think you are a slut but it is a very sexy look

• I like them, you like them, what else matters?

• I think they're really cute! Maybe if it was a short skirt people would see you as a slut...

• The thing is though, whenever i wear skirts I always wear saftey shorts

• I don't know then... I guess people think or see it as something sexual. I think they're fine (you're right they are cute).

• def a turn on

• Thats notnreally what I meant but hopefully they aren't slutty.

• no it can look cute

• Yeah, I love them strippers...

• Really? Are they that sexual?

• No, not for family parties. Or every 3 months. I just don't think you should wear them

What Girls Said 10

• I wouldn't listen to them they are obviously jealous of your new boots so don't think nothing of it girl! if you like them then that's all that matters, jsut ignore these people they are jealous of everything and everyone, they are not worth anyone's time.

• In Japan, no, since legs aren't really considered sexy here. But in Western societies those are probably a bit to the slutty side.

• Those r the coolest boots I've ever seen!! They don't look anything but adorable if u ask me and id wear em in a heartbeat! If they where like leather stilettos maybe thatd b different but don't worry about these. They just make other girls jealous;)

• Really~¿ I never thought about it that way

• That's what I think. I think I qualify to give an opinion, I've got 13 pairs of boots. Lol. Funny story, I have a pair of suede, over the knee platforms with a skinny heel. A friend of my grandmas whos 76 said approvingly they where "sexy" boots! lol. Wearing a sexy outfit doesn't change who u r. U r not a slut right? Those boots won't make u one.

• No, it depends on what you wear with them

• I don't like them

• They're super cute! Kinda slutty with a short skirt though.

• no, those are hella cute. where the fck did you get them. wear whatever you want.

• Aliexpress. com

• is that site reliable? i've seen tons of cute stuff on there but they all seem like scams...

• Most of stuffs are very reliable. If you feel uneasy, just cancel the order and your money will be returned. I've never had any problems with them.

• they look awesome on long legs and the right outfit <3
    don't listen to them ;-)

• Haha I've decided I like them so ill wear them

• yes do it =)
      I'd wanna wear them too but I'm quite small I don't think they would look very good on me :-O

• I don't know why they're sexy, but I seem to get a lot of compliments when I wear over the knee boots. It's cool how I can be sexy when I'm covered head to toe in the winter.

• Those aren't slutty.