How to dress?

So how do you girls like your guy to dress? baggy jeans and echo? or skinny jeans? I wear like DC and like all the skate brands, and I usually wear skate shoes. I mostly wear cargo shorts or jeans is this a good style to wear? is there something else girls prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell, I don't know. I don't have one specific style. I wear all sorts of things. Shorts, jeans, skirts, dresses (occasionally), sandals, boots, sneakers, button-down shirts, t-shirts, fancy blouses, tube-tops, and other things I can't even think of off the top of my head.

• Oh, wait, I misread this question. Oops. Let me think about it. Sorry.

• I don't really care, I guess. I like it when guys look nice, and aren't too casual. Like, shirts with buttons and nice, clean jeans.

What Girls Said 4

• as long as he is well put together. I pay attention to hair a lot and whether or not he grooms himself and I guess slightly baggier jeans is more attractive to me than skinny ones but it depends on the girl

• All girls are different. There's no look that every girl likes on a guy. So just dress as yourself. Don't dress a certain way to make a girl like you more because that will just do the opposite of that.

• I like it when guys wear cargo shorts, jeans that are in between skinny and baggy, Dickies are cool too, skate shoes (especially vans), and any kind of t-shirt. I'm not really that picky ha, but all the guys I've liked have had that style so I guess it's what I prefer.

• I personally LOOOVE that look on a guy, like you described! Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. If you try and change yourself too much then when a girl does start to like you because of your style, it will not be YOU and your actual style that she digs.

Stay true to yourself!

What Guys Said 0