What makes Megan Fox so hot ?

im even bi, and I don't see her as so very hot. her body is toned but so are many other girls. so what makes her the hot sh*t ?

Most Helpful Guy

• hahah yes even girls I know think she can't act.. I mean .. I don't wana be a hater and I wish her best of luck on her career but you know what.. even if you look good enough to be on the big screen, you shouldnt just assume that you know how to act.. there are actual classes and training courses in front of camera and theater specific class you can take to learn how to act.. many different ways of acting.. like method acting.. she can learn character analysis.. improv. calsses.. I think if she took it that seriously instead of using just her looks, she would become a better actor and get serious roles instead of one where she shows off her body.. like the upcoming movie.. Jennifer's Body.. I mean. cmon.. need I say more?

What Guys Said 5

• nothing. I detest her. I think my naughty bits actually shrivel up whenever she's on screen. AND I'm from the same town as her. I Knew her (not well at all) in passing, she was at a few of the same parties a few years ago...and she was always a stuck up bitch.

• publicity

• cause she was on transformers.

• In many of the interviews I've seen of her (not many) she carries herself well and is pretty funny. I don't think she's the hottest thing in the world, but her on screen personality doesn't come off as too horrible.

• im a guy...and even I don't think she's that hot...i just don't see it

What Girls Said 3

• She carries herself with confidence, her tattoos give her an edge, dark and mysterious...that's why I think she's sexy.

• Because she's everywhere?

• she's got the exotic thing going for her. tan skin, dark hair, blue eyes and big lips.