Girls: How do you feel about guys who play video games?

Not a lot, just like every other day, when there is nothing better to do. If you were with your boyfriend and he was playing a game, would you be like "hey can I play too?!" or would you just kinda be like.. ehhh..

Most Helpful Girl

• i like playing them, just don't expect me to be very good lol. I just press the buttons and hope I'm shooting in the right direction lol.

• But I am a formidable opponent when it comes to MarioKart in N-64 and Pokemon Snap lol. Actually damn good at anything to do with Pokemon. Pokemon rules.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really mind, as long as he doesn't always ignore me for the game. I'll play occassionally but I'm absolutely terrible at video games (mostly because I have never owned any) so the guy has to remember not to pick something really complicated. I'm addicted to reading, so if my boyfriend wants to play video games for a night, I'll sit on the couch and watch/read while he plays, joining in if he asks me to and I feel like it.

• I think video games are awesome! I've been watching my brother play M-rated games since I was 2 and I still love them.

If a guy blows me off to play video games I'll be PO'ed, but if we're together and there's nothing better to do I'd love to watch and make sound effects in the background or take the controller and press random buttons and pretend I'm a pro at the game.

Gorey and really violent games are kinda gross, though.

• yeah I love onlien games or video games. are you kidding me? I would be like "hey move over lol

• I would love it! ^_^ The guy I'm dating plays video games too, and it's so cool because I'm really into video games, as well! If I saw him playing something, I would definitely want to join in, also.

• If it's not two player then he better offer to trade off at deaths, objectives, or level ups.

• I'd jump right in to join. I wouldn't want to play for too long, an hour or two is good. Oh! I wouldn't be too happy if he starts being seriously competitive though...

• My boyfriend and I play video games all the time together. It's something we both like to do and it's entertaining. But it's because it's something we're both interested in. It depends on the girl. I'd probably be turned off if a guy didn't play video games tbh because it does take up a big chunk of my free time.

What Guys Said 2

• know your asking girls but let me share some insight as a guy. Most of my friends who are girls don't mind it as long as your not constantly blowing them off to play games. So from what it sounds like most girls wouldn't mind you. And I know a lot of girls who are willing to jump into a game knowing that they don't know how to play well. on the other side, I also have a few that are just beasts at videogames, gh4, rockband, mario kart, cod4 you name it they can beat you. If she's into videogames by all means keep playing but you definately don't wanna keep your girlfriend sitting around while you play videogames unless she really doesn't mind

• I never actually play them around my gf, I am just more curious as to what girls in general think. I only pick up the xbox like twice a week really. I'm just wondering out of curiousity.

• Sometimes girls are just into games as we can be. It just depends on the addiction and the attention you give her.

link :P