What kind of clothes do u preffer to wear: summer clothes or winter clothes?

What kind of clothes do u preffer: summer clothes (t-shirts, shorts, flip flops, sandals, being barefoot) or winter clothes (jackets, scarfs, pants, shoes, socks)
I preffer summer clothes, it feels so free to wear summer clothes :*

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the temperature changes has to be extreme
    for it to make me change for warmer/lighter clothes.

But among summer clothing and winter clothing
    I definitely prefer winter's clothes.

The warm style people use, fashion wise, looks
    better to me. ^.^

What Guys Said 4

• summer clothes. even in the winter. I was walking around with a tank top and shorts outside. it was ice cold and I saw a girl with a shirt on and short shorts. Only in California. hahaa.

• Definitely summer clothes. When I'm inside the house, I'm almost always dressed in comfy T-Shirt and shorts, irrespective of the temperature.

• Probably summer since it's more relaxing and feels more free. I don't have to carry a bunch of clothes on my body. I don't have to think about how much is enough and how much will feel too cold.

• Spring clothes :P

What Girls Said 5

• I prefer winter clothes. Unless it's super hot (like it usually is here in Cali) then I wear summer clothes because I can't handle the heat otherwise.

• Summer all the way:)

• summer clothes i feel that i shoe more who I am.

• Summer clothes!

I love spending summer barefoot, living in swimsuits!

• I love winter clothes and being bundled up! I love the feeling of being cosy and layering my sweaters. Have you ever tried coming home after being out in the cold and putting on a hoodie and sweat pants, with leggings and a fleece zip underneath and just lounging about? Heaven!!

• Well i occasionally wear in the winter a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants togheter but i stay barefoot. I can wear all the jackets and pants but definitely NO socks :)

• haha what about tall comfy fuzzy socks?

• Nope, it dont know what it is but i just can't wear socks. If i could i would use open shoes all the time :)