Who on here has a cool tattoo?

I am thinking about getting one and I think tattoos look awesome!

What do they look like? I want ideaasssss

Most Helpful Girl

• the only hella-clear picture I have of my favorite tattoo on my body (right shoulder blade):

http://i.imgur.com/ggfm4Lc.png

this was back in 2011 when I first got it.

• But what does it mean?

• So you believe it's a beautiful piece of art? That's really all the meaning you need. :)

• You can CLEARLY see it's the sun and the moon along with light and darkness are battling

What Girls Said 7

• I don't have any.

• My brother is about to get something similar to this
    www.tattoomenow.com/.../1-13.jpg

I think it looks cool but I don't particularly like it. He likes trees. A lot. Clearly.

• My brother has a huge cross on his back. It's really cool. But he's a wimp and 3 years later he's still getting it finished.

• I do not lol I have a cool idea for one in my head though

• I have a QR/Barcode on the back of my neck.

• Don't get a tattoo of you're under 18. You will probably wish you handnt got it

• I know, I really want tattos.
    but sadly do not :(

• I want one that goes from my shoulders to my elbows and is flames.

• nah, not really into that, I would have of a wolf, and something but I want it done good so if I get one I want someone really good, because I do not want to wake up i a couple of years and say " oh my god, why did I do it!!!" :P

• No kidding.

What Guys Said 12

• well i will give you some advice. get a tattoo ONLY if the tattoo reflects sth about your personality/character. don't do it for looks and BS like that.

• Yes I have several.
    Make sure it is something timeless. Don't listen to the retards who don't appreciate art or expression!

• I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of flames that go from my shoulder to my elbows.

• You should probably have them facing the other way, seeing as heat rises. It can be done very well, find a great tattoo artist and share ideas, make SURE you get a good tattoo artist. These things are on you forever, it is FULLY worth waiting a few years to not only be sure in your idea but also find the right artist. Research what flames represent, and keep looking at other pics and stuff. I will pretty much be covered in a few years, and part of what I LOVE is the fools who get offended or think it is stupid, makes me even happier knowing it makes people uncomfortable heehee. Especially because it is all satanic/evil/anti-christian/gruesome looking stuff. The best part is meeting amazing people who do understand :D

• I would say don't listen to retards in general.

• Have several and work as a tattooist apprentice o_O
    lol
    so all mine (silly to others as they may be) are freaking awesome to me lol

• I have an upside down weekly schedule on my belly, so I can always see what my plans are.

On my left arm, I have a ruler, it is very practical. On the right, a subway map.

On my left leg, I have some jokes to impress women with. On the right, quotes for the same purpose.

• I don't have any. I could never decide!

• I have two. Right shoulder the symbol of the 2nd Parachute Infantry Battalion where I served and left sleeve the Mandalorian symbol.

• 0|0
  • I do not! \o/

• Negatory on that

• i want to get one soon to honour my parents..

their first initials are A & J...

but then people who like tattoos are evil... as many here think lolololol..

• I'm not a fan of tattoos but I do have one of my daughter's name on my back.

• I love a good oxymoron, keep going!