Would this be inappropriate to wear to school?

Over Christmas, I got this sweatshirt and I absolutely adore it. However, I'm not sure if it would break my school's dress code. I just read through the entire thing and I'm still clueless. My sweatshirt is the Green Day American Idiot cover on a black crewneck sweatshirt. It has the bleeding heart grenade and the band name and everything on it. I'm so confused and I just want to wear it to school. Any opinions?

• It's fine. Wear the shirt.
  • Don't wear it, you'll be breaking the rules.

Most Helpful Girl

• wear it to school, if you get told off... fine, at least you know. and it'll give you enough time for other people to see the sweatshirt and admire it on you ;) or even compliment you on it! good luck tho :)

What Guys Said 3

• Its easier to ask forgiveness then it is to ask for permission

• Or you could sell it and get a better taste in music.

• If you're having to ask about it, it's probably not a great thing to wear

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know the rules of your school about this. wear it, but bring another shirt along, see if anyone tells you you need to change... O. o

• Just wear it with a tee under it so if anybody says anything you can easily take it off and go about your day