Your opinion on a normal girl with a lip piercing?

hello. so, I have been wanting my lip pierced for a very long time. I have my nose done already, but may take it out if I get my lip done. I am not emo or scene, I am a perfectly normal girl. I don't wear all black, etc. (I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THAT YOU DONT LIKE LIP PIERCINGS OR PIERCINGS IN GENERAL, THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED.) All I ask of your opinion of them on a normal girl. Also, a girl who isn't a slut and dresses nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think that's a bit too much, i believe one of them is enough so either go with the lip (i prefer) or the nose. that's just too much metal all over you face. i like piercing on a girl, so go for it but don't overdo it. no its not slutty or emo or anything else. to me belly button piercing on a girl is the most attractive.

What Guys Said 5

• Normal girl with a lip piercing is bad too... why look worse with a piercing when from your profile picture I can tell you look beautiful as-is...

• Piercings on the lips just don't look good on anyone. Not the right place to have piercings.

• Well if someone doesn't like lip piercings in general then they're not going to like it on you either...
    I'm not a real fan of them, but I don't feel like they make a girl look slutty or anything.

• I don't like lip piercings or piercings in general :D

• Don't go for that,,,

What Girls Said 1

• I like lip piercings. I would call me a normal girl too and got one a couple of months ago =)