Do you like this evening dress?

Guys and girls do you like this evening dress?
tinypic.com/usermedia.php

Most Helpful Guy

• I am unimpressed.

What Guys Said 9

• wow. I really like it because it goes all the way down to your feet! haven't seen a dress like that in a looooong time! :D

• It's okay but not special or really noticeable. Just for a basic night at a restaurant would be fine to wear it to.

• Yes I like it. Maybe a belt, or some sparkly jewelry. Could set it off nicely.

• Too loose.

• sorry but too grandma-esque in my opinion

• Is it for you? What type of event are you wearing it to?

• Its not my dress. I just want to know if guys like this type of dress. Say for a New Year party

• Not terribly eye catching to be honest. Looks a bit dull and frumpy. Sorry.

• Its OK , thanks for your opinion!

• Its nice. Long dresses are not bad in my opinion.

• Yes its a nice dress I like the longer dresses

• I think it would work for a fancy restaurant with good earnings.. but not at a new year's party.

• The time for having a new years party has past

• She commented on someone's else opinion saying that it was for an event like a new year's party.. so i was commenting on that.

What Girls Said 10

• sorry but its too long and hides all your curves

• Wow girl.. I'm sorry, but no, just no! I'm sure you have a lovely figure under that.. Why not flaunt it? The dress is to plain, to dull, there is no shape to it, OMGEE girl.. Burn it please burn it, just burn it!!

• It's nice and simple but it seems like it's missing something. Maybe add a nice piece of jewelry or a clutch to add a little color

• NICE. Conservative, full length, flatters you while covering you up. It's great.

• it's too simple for me :(

• ew.. no. black is a no no. go for a colorful dress that has a pizzaz

• omgirl u r begging for compliments

• With the right jewelery and right shoes could be a stunner!

• simple yet lovely. Need to wear glittery earring and bracelet to pump up the volume.

• A thin elegant belt would make it look better. It'd nip in at the waist and just give a better fit