Am I wearing to make make-up?

I'm 15 I wear foundation, mascara and lipstick. My make up is natural, i wear it because puberty hit my face, so just wanted to cover it up and stuff. My foundation doesn't make my face orange or stuff bc I have the right color. When I leave home and I look at the mirror my face is fine altough, you can't see any redness of my pimples but ya know, you can see that there is something underneath my foundation if you look in a close up.
Any of my friends don't use make up. Some bc their skin is kinda perfect and some just should wear make up but they don't. They tell me I wear to much make up. But what can I do? I need make up to cover the imperfections.
What can I do?

To much* make up... sorry messed up the title...
For those who say I don't need make up bc I was "born this way" Nope. Puberty hit me right in that face and fucked up mah skin. So yea...

Most Helpful Guy

• In my personal opinion, make-up is a form of expression that should be worn on special occasions. It should not be "natural" and it should be artistic. I don't approve of "natural" looking make-up and covering up insecurities. But that is just me, I hope this hasn't made you upset. So, yes, I think you wear too much, and I don't think you need to cover up your imperfections, I think you need to love yourself and be confident. If you want to help just find good products to wash your face with and treatments, maybe a facial at the beauty salon every now and then. If you do all these things, then that is great, you don't need to hide.

What Guys Said 3

• I think that's fine unless you wear a lot of that. Thick layers I mean. A picture would help.

• I don't know, it depends, do you have a photo of your face fully made up?

• "some should but just don't" Wow. You sound like a real catch

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think it's too much. I wore concealer and mascara when I was 15, but that's just because I've never been a huge fan of lipstick. It's pretty basic as far as makeup goes.

• Just make sure you let your skin breath and I think you're fine ^^

• hey if you wanna wear a little or a lot young or old thats ur descion. if it were me i wouldn't wear any God made me the way I am and im gonna accept it. could care less if people dont like it

• Genetics made you the way you are lol.

But, yes, I approve, no make up is the best way.

• If it makes you feel good, and you look good, then it's fine, it's all a matter of personal preference.

• Just let your skin breathe. A little mascara and chapstick never hurt anyone but make sure to remove it every night. Puberty sucks but you'll get through it. In the mean time don't make your acne worse.

• What kind of make up do u use.

• nothing, just keep doing what you're doing I've the same age as you and I use make up to. most of my friends don't but I feel better wearing it so I do it! If you fell good using it don't stop just because people say it's not the right thing to do