Guys, is it okay that I wear granny panties?

Do you mind them at all? I just find them to be more comfortable for me personally.

Most Helpful Guy

• I at least know that you are not a slut. I like that.

What Guys Said 15

• i disagree with the term "granny panties". they're called "classic briefs".

and whatever floats your boat

• I don't mind. why would I mind.

• Fine with me. Wear whatever feels comfortable.

• I don't care what you wear. Just dress to be comfortable. Its not weird unless they are actual hand me downs from your granny. :-P

• They'd definitely be something different.

• Girl, I love em! Rock on!

• Makes zero difference to me.

• Terrible. It's like seeing a hairy armpit on a hot girl, it just ruined everything and now I can't get that image out of my head!

• Perfectly fine with me fore every day use, but I expect a little sexier panties in the bedroom.
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...470bab6d45f4.jpg

• Sorry to disappoint you...

• That's why I'm sorry, their the only panties I own.

• That's OK a birthday suit works just as well ;).

• I think they're hawt as hell.

Caring is creepy anyways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUMkxH03V5c

• So I guess that you wouldn't have any problem if your guy wore tighty whities? :P

• What are they? Do you have a photo? (not of yours, well it can be but doesn't have to be haha)

• i think its cute... care to describe em?

• should be fine , but it would better if you were something nicer if you're with your bf or partner

• If you're on your period maybe

• Well I'm not, but I like them.

• You said you wouldn't date me cause I was under 18, why would you in the first place?

• Because in case you were over 18

What Girls Said 8

• Of course it's okay. Wear whatever you want. It's your own fucking business.

• I'm the same way!! I wear a lot of dresses and skirts and they're so much more comfortable and convenient to wear with them!

• ARGHHH! I must admit, I wear them underneath my really tight body con dresses (anything to do with hugging body fit dresses) i wear granny underwear! Haha I like how they make my ass look 🙈

• Granny panties should be kept between you and whatever garment you are wearing on top.

I use it as a great Cock block. If I know I'm going to be in an environment that may result in things getting steamy and I Have no intention of interacting in such activities. I wear them.

• I wear them all the time.

• Wear what ever is more comfortable I always say.

• When you say granny panties do you just mean like period panties or like way up by your belly button panties?

• Up your belly button.

• I respect your opinion, it's a personal preference.

• Nothing against it just not for me. Although they do help with muffin top issues when your wearing dresses/ pencil skirts.

• I doubt they care about it...
    they only think of when it is taken off

• don't worry about it love i wear them too it's all i've ever worn either hanes or fruit of the loom girls briefs wear what you want! plus lots of guys like granny panties more than you would think!