What to wear for a couple pic?

I was gonna take a picture with my bf, but I don't know what color to wear? It's black or red? I don't know which color would look best in a picture? Please let me know what looks best! Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Good to you for giving thought to the composition of your picture. But I vote for neither. Red has its place, but might dominate the framing a bit much. Black might wash out. Unless you take Max's advice and offset your color choice with a jacket of contrasting color to avoid being monochromatic. I'd further suggest that you tone it down a bit with another color, though, and maybe coordinate with what your boyfriend is wearing. As well, you might pay particular attention to the background colors and setting of your photograph, if you insist on red or black, so as to bring yourself into better definition. You want your two faces to stand out from the background. You appear to photograph well and know how to hold your head for a photo.

• Well we were gonna take a pic together and he has a tripod so it would not be by faces and the other color choice we were thinking was purple so I'm still deciding on what color to wear that would just look in a picture and not wash out?

What Guys Said 4

• wear no clothes basically.

seriouly wear whatever colour you want. a pic is a pic. there's no need to worry so much about such a thing

• I just wanted to know people's opinions on it! I just did not know what would be a good choice of color that would look in a picture?

• Wear black that would be good the rest is up to you your a girl so I am sure you have a good taste in fashion.

• All I want is advice on a good color for a awesome picture!

• yeah but what would look really nice! both of us wearing red or black?

• Both wearing black

• Wear grey color

• Wear a really cute jacket!

What Girls Said 3

• I always like black. & if you're going to do the second color as purple then I'd especially choose black.

• We plan on matching and my bf wanting both of us to wear purple but now we are just deciding on either red or black? I know that black could look really nice but I'm just unsure what color would really look nice in a picture?

• I'd stick with purple... It's not as dark as black but not as bright as red, which would take away from your actual faces.

• Red pops out so red.

• If I were to pick red! Then what would be a good background and we plan on matching wearing the same color.

• Red it a better color. and it looks better in pictures because it pops out more