I am 6 feet tall and love wearing heels. Does that intimidate guys?

I love wearing heels and don't mind the comments often made when I do. "You're so tall!" "Do you model?" "Do you play sports?"
But what do guys think of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I see nothing negative about a tall girl wearing heels. Any girl can look good in heels.

What Guys Said 5

• How tall are your heels?

No, I'm not being a perv, lol. I can't honestly answer that question without knowing whether the heels would make you taller than me, and if so, by how much.

• Like 4 inches. I don't wear them everyday but I always do on special occasions which is where I meet the most guys.

• Oh, well that wouldn't bother me in the slightest, then. I'm 6'4", so we'd be the same height.

I'm not so insecure that a taller woman would be a problem, otherwise. I just think it would be a shock if your heels made you taller than me. It would be easy to get over after that initial "Holy crap, you're as tall as me" period, lol.

• That makes sense. I only date guys who are as tall or taller than me, but what I don't understand is why it bothers them when I do wear heels and become taller than me. Shoes are removable...

• Nopeeee not intimidating. When my short ass was dating a 5'10" girl she wore heels to spite me, jokes on her cause I loved it!

• Not the guys you want to date in the first place.

• I do like tall girls... but it won't happen coz i am 5'8.
    So it won't be appropriate for you to hangout with my given height.
    European guys are generally tall, so you won't have no problems:)

• Not me but then I like tall women

What Girls Said 2