Girls: What is the sluttiest outfit you've ever warn?

How much skin did it reveal and did it lead to sex?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• ? ? The sluttiest? ? ? ? ?

? ? I don't know

but the most revealing was a little black dress with a hella low neckline. I miss that dress.

• I don't think I've ever worn a very revealing outfit. I don't enjoy that kind of attention.

• I have a couple of very sexy/revealing outfits but I bought those for festivals and similar events where a lot of people run around like why I wouldn't call them slutty. it's nothing I would wear as everyday outfit and they don't make me a slut only because I show a little bit more skin.

so the "sluttiest" outfit I've worn so far was probably for the last time I went to a the Loveparade (RIP) in Germany. it was some type of gogo dancewear

• does my nurse lingerie outfit count... it's not really a outfit. . sure didn't wear it out. ... did it lead to sex? why yes... yes it did

• Hmm lets not speak about that... Now this has got me thinking if there were ever a time. Im sure there has been though on some rare occasion my mother wasn't looking, and I told my friends absolutely no pictures of me on Facebook.

• I've never worn a slutty outfit lol

• A bikini. I hate swimsuits. And no, it did not lead to sex.

• I don't know. I don't dress that slutty.

• I've never dressed "slutty" but the least I've worn is a bathsuit at the beach.

What Guys Said 4