Wearing a lot of makeup or not?

I'm a chill laid back kind of girl, often described as cute. I don't like to wear a ton of makeup, I like to keep it to a minimal, I'm more of a "less is more" kind of girl. I like to show my inner and outer beauty naturally and just highlight it with a few makeup pieces to bring my color out or cover a few imperfections. I was talking to this girl and she was going on about how I needed this piece of makeup and that! I just got so overwhelmed and worried. I already feel like I wear too much makeup and it's just powder, mascara, lip tint and blush and bit in the eyebrows. I haaaate it when girls cake on makeup! I find when girls do they all blend in and look like each other, I like to think my beauty radiates through. Am I thinking wrong? What do guys prefer?

I'm talking about in the daytime too.. Nighttime and clubs and all that is a different story
I do get looks from guys too and people say I'm pretty.. Lol I would know if I needed more makeup I just think so much is unnecessary

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone can do what they want to. If you like wearing less make up then great. I don't think that makes you any better than a girl who does wear more make up though. I wear make up and I beg to differ to think that my inner and outer beauty doesn't show just cause I wear make up. My features are still on display and I'm not a completely different human being when I don't wear make up. In order to look completely different it would mean TONS of make up and lots and lots of contouring which I don't do. Some guys prefer natural, others prefer natural make up... it really in my opinion isn't as big of a deal as people think. No guy has ever complained about me wearing make up and I've seen many guys who claim to like natural girls going for a girl who clearly wears make up as well. Just be who you want to be and don't worry about what guys think.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on you, if your naturally pretty then keep it minimal. If you think you'd need makeup to look better then use more. The point is to look better.

• I think you're fine with the minimal makeup you use. I think if a girl cakes it on too much it can look weird.

What Girls Said 1

• I would probably get rid of makeup completely if I were naturally pretty but as is I just wear eyeliner and mascara so I keep it pretty minimal anyway?

you probably look great!