Should curly hair be straightened?

Yes or no? Why? Why? Filler

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends how you feel most comfortable with. For example I have really curly hair and I at least once a year straighten it just to give me a change or cuz I feel like it and although my friends like the way I look with straight hair they always compliment my natural curly hair. I say if you want to straighten your hair go ahead as long as you feel comfortable doing it.

What Guys Said 7

• Make it be whichever style you like it. It's what you like.

• No leave it you can play with it from time to time but dont try to change it full out

• It should be left curly :)

• No, I like Curly...

• I mean if you want to then yeah. It's your hair.

• Do you have a boyfriend?

• Not any more answer my question

• no, be you...

What Girls Said 11

• well i think there's nothing wrong with trying other looks, but i also believe it should be left to rest without products for some time too.

• some women like it straightened while others like it curly. Both styles look nice. The choice is yours.

• dudette!!! hell nope!!! curly hair is nice

• Yes! If some that likes to style and do different stuff with the girl. Should have the right, to do whatever they want with their hair..

• It should be, only if the owner of said hair wants it that way. In my case, I have naturally wavy hair that I curl most of the time though.

• Curly hair is beautiful, but it's really what you like that matters ;)

• I say no because when the curly hair goes back to being curly it will have lost a tiny bit of curl. I, however, straighten my curly hair because I feel it looks better that way and I'd not manageable.

• no, I sooooo wish I could have curly hair. why strait it :D

• Do it either way on different days. :-) Rock your curls or rock it straight.

• Do whatever you like best.

• Whatever looks hot on you.. straight hair can look good on someone and in others not so much.. fuck what others think.. its weird to worry so much about someone hair that's no your own or someone that you're fucking... there I said it lol