This is Krissy-should I get my beauty mark removed?

Whats up everyone! This is Krissy. I have a question. I have a small but noticeable mole (I prefer to call it a beauty mark) right above my cheekbone. Should I get it removed? Does it turn people off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually just had to read "The Birthmark" by Hawthorne, in which the girl in the story had her birthmark removed, but it's a total different scenario, but still, you should be proud of it, it makes you - you. Your best friend doesn't have the same birthmark. And for some people, it becomes a staple of beauty - Cindy Crawford become a recognized face in the eyes of the public; Marilyn Monroe also - as for people who had beautymarks. So it may be something you don't see as wanted now, but later on, it could be something you miss.

What Guys Said 1

• If it's small, don't worry about it. You're more conscious about it then guys are. Don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 3

• My friend has one & I'm totally jealous because it makes her stand out. Also, I know personally what those surgeries are like. I had one on my back (long story, sun damage) & its extremely scary. Don't do it

• Hi I don't think you should remove your beauty mark. The reason I say this because if you were born with it then you should keep it an don't worry about that. The guy who truly likes you will accept you for who you are inside an outside.

• Don't get it removed unless it's for health reasons. I have a very Marilyn Monroe looking "birthmark" ,as you call it, and I use to hate it! Now I have found a style that compliments it and looks twice as good because it's there. Don't hate it, use it!