Worst fashion faux pas that you've ever done?

For me it was either something like this: thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/.../...QNcy5OHMjvpGvXjg.jpg

or

www.dhresource.com/.../...nisex-adult-knitting.jpg

or

Fishnet arm bands

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was little, I wore a denim skirt over denim jeans... denim on denim nooooo

What Girls Said 6

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...65a450f202.jpg
    ^ Nightmare. Something similar to this. Also, my hair was pink & purple. Just ew.

• long denim skirt with a slit on the side. i somehow thought this was a good look for a short person. *shakes head*

• I 've done some pretty serious fashion faux-pas in the past years:
    -I was biting my nails, I was bad at keeping nail polish in the nail limit and I was going out with chipped nail polish.
    -I did some bad things to my hair also, like cutting them too short or too shaggy and flat-ironing to death, even going out with oily hair occasionally.
    -Wearing skinny jeans, trendy athletic sneakers and hoodies without wearing any makeup or doing my hair. People sometimes thought I was a boy.
    -Wearing skinny jeans, black clothes, scarves, straightening hair, and putting on makeup in 35 Celsius

• I still wear those beanies... Probably, wife beaters with cargo pants.

Like this without the tie.

www1.pictures.stylebistro.com/.../...sW0LuKL2l.jpg

• Wearing too much makeup. I used to be super insecure and wore so ooooooo much makeup. I had to burn any pictures of me from four years ago because they're just too embarrassing. :(

• Wearing the colors brown and black at the same time

What Guys Said 3

• Oh, basically everything I ever wore before working in menswear.

My "suit" was a pair of khakis that were at LEAST four or five years old, shoes that were maybe a size too big AND didn't match the belt, a shirt that was too small around the neck and too short on the sleeves, a tie that I just loosened and would throw off to the side, and a tuxedo jacket from my high school choir. Yeah...*shiver*... a very not-pretty sight...

And the fact that my glasses were, according to my optometrist, "too conservative" and I used to shave my head...

Please DON'T select me for "Most Helpful"...

• I wore tight pants in middle school.

• Highwater pants.