Women: Do you think that ads affect your clothes decisions?

Or do you just buy whatever you want spontaneously?

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I rarely like clothes & I kind of despise window shopping. I am very difficult even when it comes to buying clothes. But when I see something I like, I have to buy it.

0|1
    0|0
    • As for ads... I don't know. Maybe subconsciously. Not sure.

• Maybe. I don't know. I just buy whatever's cute and available.

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends. I have my own style. If I see a shirt I like I will get it but not get the whole outfit it came with. I mix and match clothes.

0|2
    0|0
  • clothing: never.
    kitchen appliances: YES! my kitchen will never be complete. :/

0|2
    0|0
  • I just buy whatever I fall in love with at first sight :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm wearing some old sweat pants from a friend and a t-shirt from another friend. No influence whatsoever lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I buy what I can afford when I have the money to luxuriously spend on clothes. What I can afford isn't always in ads.

0|1
    0|0
  • No cause Hollister store's smell really strong and it gives me a headache and Aeropostale mostly girly stuff. I shop at Hot Topic

0|0
    0|0
  • not really i buy depnding on prize and what i like and need.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i want to believe that girls are smarter in our days, and don't get brainwashed by TV ads like they did 20-25 years ago.

1|2
    0|0
  • Price affects my clothes decisions.

I don't buy anything over $30 unless it's a concert t-shirt or some other "rare" piece of clothing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Fuck, what am I saying? Last time I bought anything above $12 was years ago.

• Show All
    • @thewanderingme
      It depends. I meant the concert t-shirt as in actually from the concert, with the tour dates and everything. I don't even buy band tees anymore unless I love the act so much that I get it from their website.

I have no need for new clothes any time soon. It's been that way for years.

• I understand. I also hate to spend much money on clothes.