What are some good looks for a girl who is short and has an hour glass figure?

I'm 5 foot, and I have an hour glass figure. I was wondering what type of skirts, and dresses would look best on me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• In my opinion, that's a good size. It shows off your figure & curves. Women that are like pencils aren't that attractive

• That's a good figure you shouldn't have to worry.

• well wear tight clothes so that it emphasize your curves

• Nothing... teehe :P

• It's really what you prefer. We can't tell you what to wear... it's what you like

What Girls Said 3

• Pleated skirts with tight fitting blouses. The skirt will enhance your small waist and will make you look taller because it will show off some leg. While the top will do a good job of showing off your bosom buddies.

• socks with skirts or shorts will cut off your legs and make them looks shorter. To elongate your legs, wear heels or shorter skirts with sandals.

Also, blazers and black leather jackets would look really cute on you :3
    your so lucky you can wear heels.. I'm 5'8 and I can only wear flats and it sucks. Plus, pants are always way too short on me :/

luckyyy

• Im the same hight and shape I wear baby doll dresses and short skater skirt styles. The show off your legs by doing so it adds hight