Would you rather date "cute" or "hot"?

I was reading a post about the differences in cute, hot, and beautiful.

I have been described as cute and good looking by guys. I think I have a fun personality, I love to make people laugh and I am good at it. I am smart and at the top of my 11th grade class.

I don't think I am beautiful or hot or gorgeous.

So is someone like me someone you would rather date than a hot or beautiful person? What I don't have in looks that would make me beautiful rather than cute and good looking, is that made up in personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not looking for just a cute or a hot girl. It does matter what kind of personality she has, if she's stuck up or not. Does she have a sense of humor. What does she believe in. What morals does she have. So the difference between hot and cute isn't really a big difference. It's if the girl is the complete package or not.

What Guys Said 2

• Well for love it does not matter but just for dating I would like hot but personality has to be good too

• I love all three types of women. It depends on their personality really. There is a fine line between cute and hot and people move between categories as they get older. As long as a girl can look sexy is a sun dress I'm a fan.

What Girls Said 3

• I think that it depends on the guy and that the words cute, hot, beautiful, and sexy are being read into waaay too deeply, which is what we usually do with everything that guys say lol. I've been told I'm all of those things and I haven't changed myself. It's all about perception. How guys see you. What is most important is how you see yourself. Keep your grades up and be proud of yourself! Confidence is beautiful. The rest will fall into place hun.

• Well for me I'm cute so I think I would find a guy that is cute. The reason I say this because if I dated the hot guy he would get carried away thinking he is the hot stuff

an everything.

• I would rather date a guy that's hot. But if the guy doesn't have a good personality then it doesn't matter. So I would say a hot guy with a good personality.