Is it hurt to have a tattoo? Or piercing?

What does it feels? Lol, I wanna get one but I'm kinda scared what would be it feels like. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• The pain will be different from a person to another. Piercings? Some won't hurt at all. I know my tragus piercing was painless.
    As for tattoos, some people can't handle the pain at all, even on spot that don't hurt that much. On bones? It hurts like crazy. I have a small ribs tattoo... well I'm glad it was a small one. Though, I have an ankle tattoo and it only hurt when my tattoo artist touched a bone.

What Guys Said 2

• It really just depends on where you get it and your pain tolerance. It's different for everyone.

• it didn't hurt me but I have just a small one

What Girls Said 2

• You might find this article useful
    tattoos.lovetoknow.com/How_Bad_Do_Tattoos_Hurt

• its a needle stabbing into your skin, it's going to hurt. for some people it hurts less, for some it hurts more. and it depends on where you're getting it. i think a tattoo would hurt more because it's done for a longer period of time. a piercing is usually a quick pinch, and depending on where you get it, shouldn't hurt that bad. most of the pain is most likely in your mind, so don't overthink it.

• Oh. So where can I put the tattoos on? That will not cause too much pain when doing it?

• im not sure right off hand. i know the ribs and feet hurt to get tattoos.. anywhere bony hurts i think lol. i don't have any tattoos but I've been told that.