Hair up or down? Is it boring the same?

Would guys rather girls wear their hair up (like a pony tail; up like that) as a hairstyle for that day. Not just for like working out but as an actual hairstyle to wear to school. Or would they like a girls hair down?

I wear my hair down everyday because it looks bad in a ponytail. My face shape isn't a good one for ponytails. And I sometimes wear is back with a barrette, but that way it is still down. But for the last few months I have just worn it down the same way everyday. Sometimes curly or sometimes straight.

Is it boring for a guy if a girl wears her hair the same everyday?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, absolutely not. Guys don't get bored of that like girls do. Although it is nice on special occasions to do something special with it or something. But just keep it past your shoulders! That we do care about!

What Guys Said 2

• I love when a girl wears her hair up.

1. Cause I can sex her neckline which is extremely sexy

2. And because that's how all the bond girls role!

• No if anything most girls look really good with their hair down. As long as you look good then we like it regardless if it is the same day after day.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys say they like a girl to leave her hair down, but a lot of those same guys seem to love ponytails, too. Variety keeps things interesting. Wearing the same hair style every day is like wearing the same outfit every day -- and what girl would do that? As for ponytails, you may think ponytails don't flatter your particular facial shape, but guys might disagree. Also, there are so many different ponytail styles (high, low, neck, side, half, braided, etc.) that some ponytail style would almost certainly work for you. If I were you, I'd go to a salon and find one or two ponytail styles -- or other up-dos -- that really work for you. Wearing your hair up, maybe once a week, will add a LOT to your overall look and style. Good luck!

• Well guys like when girls get different hair styles an stuff it gives them a more flawless look. I also think guys would prefer girls to keep their hair down most of the

time because they just love to take their hands and run it through their hair.