Girls: What are your favorite scents us guys wear?

Deodorant, shampoo, cologne, sprays? Maybe you're into body odor, the way a guy smells after working all day... lol What do you like!

Most Helpful Girl

• OLD SPICE! Old Spice forever!
    I also like Adidas and Hugo: Black (but Hugo is expensive)

• An kind of old spice?

• Hugo is expensive. I think it lasts long enough for me to forget about the price.

• Yes, Hugo is expensive but it is worth it in my opinion. And original Old Spice is the best. Some stores don't carry it, though. Old Spice Swagger is second best.

What Girls Said 7

• Calvin Klein's Eternity is eternally my favorite.

• I absolutely love that just showered soapy smell. There was this one guy I worked with that usually showered right before coming to work. I don't know what kind of bar soap he used but I loved the scent. I don't really like the smell of perfumes or colognes. I like fresh, natural scents.

• I get a good response from girls with regular Dove bar soap... Not to much of a scent but it makes my skin really soft hah.

• Armpits and natural scent.

• I luv ur scent all over my body boo boo

• Old Spice... it makes you smell like a real man!!!
    "Ladies look at your man. now back to me. im on a horse"

• Certain axe and playboy. Yum

• Shampoo is attractive because it shows you will naturally smell good and your not trying. Cute and nice, best smell ever.

What Guys Said 0