Is this photo I took 3 years ago really good like the lighting and everything?

http://imgur.com/xXx3gKb
I took this pic years ago in my backyard I saw this really big spider that was very colorful and it looked poisonous and I tried really hard to take a nice pic of it you can be honest.
And I have watched a lot of animal networks and I have never seen this type of spider.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The composition is perfect, but it's not sharp, the contrast is to low, and it could be brighter.

What Girls Said 4

• It's a good photo. I like it.

• It looks good honey <3

• It's ok.. It's still hard to see what spider it is (looks like a red back spider?)
    The lighting should be a bit tad lighter, it is on the darker side.. And the blurred background kind of takes away the focus from the spider

• The lighting is ok (could be better, could be worse), the focus is quite blurry and there is too much negative space. Youve got a nice DOF and decent exposure but other than that... its just a spider pic, nothing special.

I think (hard to tell with the quality of the pic) that it is a false widow spider.

What Guys Said 3