What do guys think of tattoos and piercings?

I'm jut wondering what people say. I do have both so I'm most likely talking about me haha. Anyways, what do you guys think when you see people have them or what not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just want to be able to look at her face and not see anything but HER. If she has some tattoos though, it's okay with me. It's not something I have ever sought out or anything.

What Guys Said 12

• I love tattoos and piercings.

Everywhere.

• I think both of them are nice on the girl's body but some girls are inconvenient for piercings and tattos, I mean that some girls look so natural, in that case I don't find well tattoos or piercings on their body.

All of the above, I love Dreamcatcher tattoo that starts from below the nape until the middle of back :) Moreover rose and heart figures are sexy on the boobs and belly :) For piercing, nipple, eyebrow, nose and belly button are awesome ;))

• So many questions about this.
    Most guys are not happy with those on girls.

• I wanna lick them

• They could be Sexyyy

• It can be hot I guess. Depends on what it is and where it is.

• i like tattoos but i have never gotten into piercings

• I love tattoos but not piercings.

• I like tattoos on girls but not everywhere, and also piercing, i myself got my left ear pierced and planning to hv a tatto on my back

• Depends on what the modification is and where on the body. I find if you can make it classy and choose to live a life that revolves around the modification (no braw strap over the art) the I tend to like them.

• I absolutely HATE them.

• It means you will not be invited to any formal events. Ink means poor and poor judgment. You will loose many job opportunites and the good guys cannot take you home to meet the family.

• Oh piss off with this bull. Tattoos are becoming more accepted in the workplace, it's unfortunate close-minded individuals who are having trouble grasping this.

• @Red_Dragon then I suppose I didn't want that job as much as I thought I did!

• @linkywinky No I didn`t say that. I`m just saying it`s something to consider.

What Girls Said 3

• It's a bad idea to ask these kinds of question on here - you'll mostly get some snide comments and/or disrespect. O. o

But I love them. ^-^

• I have both. I like them.

• I have a tattoo and they seem to like it.