What to wear when hooking up (making out) with my crush/ kind of boyfriend?

so my crush (were not techinally dating but everyone know we like each other and we like admitted it to each other) are making out sometime soon, like we told ech other we wanted to and he talked to one of my friends about it, but what should i wear? were just hanging out at a mutual friends house with a bunch of other people, so i dont want to try to hard but i want to look nice and like hot.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd wait until you're dating him, if he likes you then he won't mind waiting. Don't throw yourself out there so quickly. Plus, making out is a precursor to sex, it floods your brain with chemicals and makes you want to take it a step further, if you aren't fully prepared you'll end up doing something you might regret later. But, even if after reading this, you still decide you want to make out with the guy, it doesn't really matter what you wear, if he likes you he'll think you look beautiful regardless of the outfit. i don't expect my ladyfriends to fancy themselves up, just as they don't expect me to do anything too fancy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• IJust dress up like its a normal day so you seems like you did too much and smell good ;)

• lol just dress like you normally would. maybe a skirt and a cute top, or just leggings/pants if its cold. dont make it look too obvious. and dont overthink it. he won't even know. make sure you smell good and your hair is clean and smells good too and everything. and put lotion on so you're soft in case he touches you

• You should wear a casual dress (: it would help