What Kind Of Sexy Nightwear Do Guys Like?

For instant can it be silky, colorful , show lots of back or show off a girls legs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I personally like sexy stuff the silky is good but I don't like very colorful but black is good and yea some panties and a bra should be fine anything else I guess I depends on the guy

What Guys Said 7

• Silk is amazing. To sleep next to a girl wearing silk feels incredible. I like when its black in color (on both white girls and black girls). I like when its like a slip or something... comes half way down the thigh and thin straps over the shoulders. Perfect

• To be honest, ANY nightwear is sexy on a girl. I mean obviously the sexy stuff is good. But to be honest, I think that girls pajama pants are extremely sexy as well!

• I mean what do you need clothes for he's going to rip it right off anyways. Now I always love women in high heels a six pack and wearing just a smile. Or that one desperate housewives where she came in wearing nothing but a fur coat, Yowza

• I think a white bikini with her half busts bulging out and a white panty and a black transparent gown drives me crazy. It is most seductive nightwear

• gots to be something that shows off the legs. thats what will make me melt

• a dress that will show of a girls legs, which should be silky...

• Victoria secret night gown that looks like a collared shirt.

What Girls Said 2

• A white full slip, with lace trim, paired with black stiletto heels. Simple, and an immediate turn-on for most guys (in my experience, anyway...)

• I've got some underwear that my boyfriend loves. It's pink, silky and shows off my cleavage. I wear little frilly pants to match or a thong. My legs showing. When I wear it and start kissing my boyfriend and sit/lay on top of him he has the biggest boner ever! :P