Do you like clothing with colourful patterns or would you rather go for neutral colours?

In terms of colour choice, what do you prefer? An outfit with neutral colours or a nice colour pattern? Some examples, but feel free to post a URL to an outfit you like!

Examples of colourful patterns:
www.spikydirect.co.uk/.../KVjitJYzwz.jpg
picscelb.files.wordpress.com/.../...ang-ten-11.jpg
Examples of neutral colours:
pavlyn.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/hayden.jpg
2.bp.blogspot.com/.../dress+shirt+no+tie.jpg

• Colourful
  • Neutral

Most Helpful Girl

• i like futuristic fashion the best. so monochromatic with random splashes of color.

in reality, my wardrobe has a little bit of everything. i'm careful about patterns though. some are just fugly in my opinion lol.

• Haha can you explain me in your own words what "fugly" means? How ugly is fugly?

• Haha I knew... its ffunny!

• Haha you fugly wardrobe (and the beautiful items as well, of course) brought home the most helpful :-)

What Girls Said 9

• I mostly stick to 3 colors max at a time, at least one of them being neutral. Otherwise I'd look all over the place.

• Sounds like a good solution, it can only be pretty :-)

• i would say neutral.. but i really like floral patterns

• Yeah if they're fresh colours it's beautiful :-)

• yeah fortunately there were no BIG disasters apart a couple of flood cases... but there's no more cyclone now lol... back to work!

• That's nice to hear... put on some attractive floral patterns and hit the road haha :-)

• From those you offered - I definitely choose neutral colors.
    It's much more sophisticated. =)

• I prefer neutral colors but every once in a while I will wear something with a colorful pattern.

• Good idea to try something "crazy" from time to time and look nice & shiny haha :-)

• Colorful, I always find myself wearing 3 or more patterns but I would like to think I make it work 😜

• I prefer the neutral colors much more then flashy colorful patterns.

• Well, on girls I like both colourful or neutral colour outfits depending on what she likes.
      Personally I'll rather wear neutral colours except in the summer. Shorts can be any colour... the sun is yellow to hahaha :-)

• If it was a solid color like red.

• Aha, red... had a quick look around, how about this one?
      css.houseofcb.com/.../corey-front-2.jpg

• I like colourful patterns if the color combination is good.

• Yeah me too! And admitted... girls generally have more feeling for the right colour combination than guys :-)

• Always black.

• I wear both, but I use neutral most

What Guys Said 5

• I'm completely random. But now a days, I focus more on colours because they don't suit that much in older age. So 65% of the time I go for colors and rest 35% neutral.

• I'm always for colorful!

• i wear red/yellow clothes and shoes mostly although they're just red or yellow... in which category of these 2 they fit in?

• All about that neutral

• except for pants and sneakers it try to use as much colours as i can. im just really into colours. trying to go back to the the 60s, as far as colours go.
    some examples from my man hendrix here, just to show the colour patterns. i would want those colours in a regular shirt from today though haha
    lisajaeggi.com/.../jimi-hendrix-1.jpg
    lisajaeggi.com/.../..._letzu9z33z1qaxxzwo1_500.jpg
    lisajaeggi.com/.../...hendrix-3198735-788-1024.jpg
    static.messynessychic.com/.../hendrixcoat.jpg
    img.cache.vevo.com/.../...0D996E9D36F292CEC035.jpg

and how a girl dresses isn't a deal breaker for me, but if i would meet a girl that is also into really colorful stuff, it would be a big big plus for me:D

• Oh goodness mate, that's colours all the way!
      Never saw people put their sunglasses on when you approached?

• Love that point of view!
      And if one day you get lost in the snow you'll be found back within seconds :-)

• true that