Long hair or short hair? Which do you prefer on a female?

Long hair or short hair? Just wondering what people think.

Most Helpful Guy

• long def, but short can be good too

What Guys Said 13

• It completely depends on opinion, that's why people have different lengths of hair
    You might also want to base it on what looks best on you, which you can do by asking other people's opinions
    But you see lots of models with various lengths of hair, and I know lots of girls who vary their hair length
    As a teenager tho, almost all go for medium or long, barely any go for short or hair that stops before their shoulders, because they and teenagers perceive that it's meant to be more attractive
    But it completely depends on the people and the girl
    Hope this helps! :)

• Short hair makes me look like a lighter version of Dora.

• Asked too often. Most guys prefer girls to have long hair because it's more feminine and more fun to play with. But that doesn't mean short hair can't look good too. Some women look better with short hair. So, it depends on the girl.

• both look good basically.

• Personally long hair. Brunettes especially but any girl with good looking long hair has a soft spot with me :)

• Some women can really make short hair work, others with long. I'm seeing a girl with beautiful, long black hair.

• I have no preference.

• Short hair of course. Perfect...

• long hair allthe way

• I like long hair

• Short. Cuter and provides easier access to kiss the back of her neck which is awesome!

• I prefer long hair.

• long enough where she can put it up and nothing past her shoulder blades

• At least shoulder length or you look like a fella

What Girls Said 9

• I like my long hair. When I was younger, I grew it way down my back. Now that I am of a certain age, slightly passed my shoulders. Some women can "carry off" the short hair look though.

• Personally I like growing my hair out long

• Most guys long hair because they relat short hair and men

• WHO CARES!! Wear your hair how you like it and stop desperately trying to please and impress men to the extent that they decide how you present yourself.

• I personally love having long hair and in most experiences most guys love girls with long hair

• I think your looking for guys opinions but I hate short hair. You can't do anything with it. And for sports it becomes a problem it won't fit in a ponytail and it gets in your face.

• I prefer medium or ling hair

• I generally like at least shoulder length, but depends on the person

• It all depends on the person. Some women can rock the pixie cut, and look really attractive. Others long hair suits them better. And it still depends on the style of the cut. Straight long hair does not frame my face well. If I want long hair to look good on me, I have to have it layered in order to give it volume. A bob doesn't look good on me, but if I cut it shorter than that and then put product in it to give it volume, that looks good on me too.