Thoughts on Vajazzles?

I'm thinking of getting a vajazzle, I think they're cute and I like the looks of them on other women, just wondering what the guys and girl of here think of them? And if you don't like them, is it a deal breaker?

I was thinking maybe something like this... luxedayspasoho.com/.../gorgeous-vajazzle.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Are they removable?

• yeah lol they're not permanent

• Much better than a tattoo then... go for it!

• I googled this yesterday and some people get stupid with them so don't go overboard with it

What Guys Said 14

• I would be concerned that one of those darn things would come off during a sweaty, passionate encounter and end up... somewhere it's not supposed to be.

Are they just stickers, or, like, cheap plastic gems? If plastic, wouldn't they have sharp edges, of the kind you would not want anywhere near sensitive, rapidly moving flesh?

• I think those just make the whole thing look weird. But it's your body and your decision. Do it for yourself if you wanna try them.

• I think it looks so sexy :)

• I never thought it actually became a thing people do.

• Just... just don't. It was funny on BMS but in real life it's ridiculous.

• Whyyyy? O_O

• Haha, love it.

• Pointless.

• dang thats hot

• Are those likes stickers or something?

• Get a merkin instead.

• That looks hot... I remember this girl that had these strange piercings on her butt... I forget where exactly...

• We only just got rid of all that hair there. Why replace it with something else that will just get in the way?

You cannot improve on bare skin in your vaginal and bikini area.

• lol, why not? I've got a penazzle!

What Girls Said 10

• I've done vajazzle on my pubic area, so it looks so cute but some types of vajazzles are very attractive, letters, shapes and anyjthing else... Briefly all things can be done on your any part of body but pubic vajazzles are the most popular and reputable :)

• my old teacher's mother in law was talking about this once and she called them Van Jingles n he said it sounds like some kinda pervy doctor who is always ordering unnecissary breast exams. With like, really long fingers, y'know. Lmao.

Anyway yeah thats cute give it a go :3

• I don't see much point. They'd come off pretty fast, especially if you're doing it to please your man, it'll come off during sex and I doubt he'd appreciate gems going everywhere or being grinded on him. When your hair starts growing, it'll start coming off and wearing clothes will make them tear off which would cause pain and discomfort, they're not practical at all. I get that it's pretty but it's a waste of money for something that looks quite cheap - anyone could do it.

• I think it's ridiculous and quite honestly, tacky looking. Just my personal opinion.

• Thanks for your honesty, appreciate it :)

• Of course. But don't let my opinion stop you, if this is something you really want to do, then you should. It's your body after all :)

• Never been a fan of them. I don't see why I must wax all hairs only to put another form of distraction onto my skin.

• Wow... that's trashy...

• Most guys have probably never seen one so it'll be a new experience for them as well.

• Can I ask what a vajazzle is? I've never felt old before lol..

• I've put a pic in the update :) x

• I took the risk lol. I feel as though it's tacky, but I dont like dermals either. It's your body tho and if you want that go for it! I'm sure it can be removed if you get sick of it:)

• by the way my names Abby too lol!

• go for it i think they look nice

• I dont like it, personally. I think it looks kind of.. gaudy. But if you like it, go for it!