Dying hair un natural color?

I have blondish brown hair and a lot of my friends want me to dye my tips purple, blue , or pink or my whole head a pastel pink/ silver grey? Your thoughts.

Most Helpful Girl

• dooo ittttt! i've done that a handful of times and it always looks really cute. you should start off with just your tips so you get a feel for a crazy color first. it'll give you time to decide if you really like it a lot. and if you do, you can do your whole head too. but it's very hard to get unnatural colors out of your hair. just so you know, it takes a lot, and it'll be damaging to your hair to get rid of the dye and then dye back over it. honestly if you just get the ends done, and decide the color is weird or you dont like it, it's way easier to just cut them off or dye over those, rather than your whole head. :-) i recommend splat hair dye if you decide to do it. that stuff works awesome for me. i dyed my ends and the lower half of my hair pink, and it was super bright and vibrant and very pigmented. and it literally lasted for 6 months, before i chopped it off. it faded to a reallly pretty pastel pink. good luck!!

What Guys Said 3

• No please, don't do it. You're hair is great right now, I like the transition from brown to blonde that you have right now. Plus, I don't like dying the hair of a different color that's not a natural one.

• With everyone doing it these days I think it's just plain stupid. Leave your hair the way it is okay? :).

• I don't like unnatural hair colours, but then again I am an old fart compared to you. The guys your age may like it, who knows.

What Girls Said 8

• im not a fan of unnatural colours. ur hair looks nice as it is. i reckon if u really want to change it up, try doing an ombre or belayage to platinum blonde. i think it'd suit u. :)
    but just because ur friends want u to do it, doesn't mean u need to hun=]

• "A lot of my friends want me to..."
    First off, do you want to dye it? If you are not willing to dye it, don't so it because of peer pressure.
    If you want to try it though, go for it. Unnatural hair dye fades away pretty quick though.

• I have dirty blonde hair and I've never wanted to dye it or anything haha I've just liked it natural but one of my guy friends talked me into doing it , so I let him dye my tips red and he did them completely wrong lol so that was embarrassing for a while xD but If u get them done just make sure who ever does it knows what there doing lol then It would look good :)

• no! your hair is gorgeous now. I personally don't like unnatural hair colors, but maybe that's just me.

Something about silver hair is just... odd. Dying the tips would be pretty though :) I'd go with blue tips.. on you :)

• Go for it! Do it while you still can. There's just certain things you can't do when you get older, do it while you're still young!

• i think it would be nice.

• I've had purple and blue ends and mixed together they look amazing. I think you should do that color ;)

• Unless your Tyler Oakley, it just doesn't work...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0fc224c359.jpg

• Lmao! Yes Tyler's hair is/was the best

• But in all honesty... who cares what others think? Do what makes you happy!! :)