Do u like to wear false eyelashes?

do u wear false eyelashes? and what do think of them I see girls always wear those when they do makeup tutorials in the videos I watch on YouTube

• yes
    33% (3)25% (1)31% (4)Vote
  • no
    44% (4)75% (3)54% (7)Vote
  • I like wearing them
    23% (2)0% (0)15% (2)Vote
  • I don't like to wear them
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them. I wear them for dance and and I love how dramatic they make your eyes look. I'm good at putting them on too, so I guess that makes my experiences with them a little better than someone who doesn't know how to put them on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Never worn them and don't like it when girls wear them. I prefer a natural look. I wanna see her natural body.

0|0
    0|0
  • errr no. why should i do that? LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fun sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. avi .

0|0
    0|0
  • Women think men care about eyelashes and threading their eye brows? what planet are they from? This is the problem of Elle and other mags being written by women for women!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I've only worn them twice in my entire life. No.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate the glue-on lash strips you can get at Walmart, they look so fake and trashy most of the time and they fall/peel off super easy.

I do really enjoy getting professional lash extensions done from time-to-time though, they look really nice on me and I don't have to wear any makeup to look decent when I have them.

2|0
    0|0
  • iv never tried them before but i dont think i'd like them. they're just too obvious. i like the natural look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing. I think they look tacky most of the time. I have seen some nice looking ones once or twice, but mostly they always end up looking fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like wearing fake eyelashes. I have only worn them once two years ago for Halloween and they were so irritating on my eyes. I don't know how many women have time to even put those on a regular bases but I just can't do it haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't but i've tried false eyelash extension on a salon but it only last like a week? i was so disappointed i feel like i just threw away my money. i've also tried the false eyelashes from the department store and omg i don't think it's wearable. it looks so fake. i am still finding false eyelashes that looks natural haha and i plan to wear it once in a while or i'll just buy some serum to help grow my eyelashes. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I prefer natural. And fake lashes if not careful. .. we may pull out the real one

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I wear them for a special evening or a fiesta. Maybe three or four times a year.

0|0
    0|0