Women, would you get mad at a guy who is caught looking at your cleavage?

You have to know the guy is going to look, but what about if you really catch him looking? Does that make you mad or would you prefer to have him look discreetly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh to have a cleavage! And, when wearing certain bras you can instantly have a cleavage, but once I have one all I want to do is wear something to cover it up! Go figure! I guess I'm just not used to having one. So to answer your question... I suppose it would be flattering, but it would depend on the way the man was looking. If he was just so blatant about it, and oogling that would definitely be a turn-off (unless that was your intention, of course). Personally, that would make me feel cheap, not mad. Being discreet about it would be the gentlemanly way to look, as that is how God made men; to admire women. If a woman was to get mad at men checking them out too closely, then why show it? Really, if a woman is showing a cleavage, she knows men are going to look and if she does not like that then just cover up.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have cleavage but I def have a booty. And I catch guys staring or watching it all the time (doesn't help that I wear shorty shorts). I just think it's funny. Cus they always look up at you and see you noticing what they're doing and get this child-caught-with-its-hand-in-the-cookie-jar look. I love it! :-)

• Its actually rather amusing to see people dragged down by such a silly instinct. Guys'll look even if you don't have much. Utterly hilarious.

• Ha. Actually, I'd be kind of pleased, even though I'd still be a bit embarrased. It really depends on what you do after she catches you. Blush and turn away: Cute. Give a long, smouldering look in the eyes; hot. Not bothering to meet her eyes and just running your eyes over her t*ts; gross.

• We like a look, but not a leer. And don\\\'t talk to them, please.

What Guys Said 1

• men should not look at a womans breasts no matter how skimpy she dresses unless she is your wife/ girl friend

• We can look, but no play. If they are hanging out, there is no way we can't look. If married or had a girlfriend, I would only look if she isn't covered up, just for the curiousity.