Is green eye shadow Ok For Green Eyes?

I have green eyes and I have always liked to wear light green eye shadow with gold highlights. I heard somebody say that you should never wear the same color eye shadow as your eye colors (even a shade off). Agree or disagree? Any opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I think its cool. that might look really interesting, in a good way.

• Agree, it would take away from your eyes.

What Girls Said 9

• No no no haha don't listen to that, that's bullshit :)
    It will make your eyes look more open and alive, you keep rocking that shadow :)

Avoid pinks though.
    Light blue, a soft purple.. And golden browns/blacks look good for green eyes :))

• If you like it, it is okay. Just wear what makes YOU feel comfortable and you will radiate good energy and confidence. ^^

• No, don't do that. It's too much. If you really want to wear an eyeshadow, try purple or blue.

• Coming from a girl with green eyes if you want to wear eye shadow wear gold colors... they really make them pop

• Try blue or purple

• I would wear black/brown eyeshadow
    And my eyes are black/brown. So I disagree...

• yes! i agree wit u...

• I actually heard that wearing purple eyeshadow makes your eyes look more green

• I heard that also. Do you think a light purple?

• yes! i wouldn't do dark only for the night time or something