Ladies, what brand of jeans are these?

My girlfriend came across this picture on Pinterest and is digging that fabric, but she doesn't know what brand they are. So she asked me to use my nerd superpowers to figure it out.

Any of you fashion ladies know?

i229.photobucket.com/.../...-80F2-E7BB361FBEF5.png

Most Helpful Girl

• I can tell you what they're not. Jeggings.

• Well, that sure narrows it down :p

What Girls Said 5

• They just look like regular skinny jeans that are little higher on the waist.
    It could be any brand since they all look a like.

Target carries good jeans, JC penny
    Levi, even Walmart has nice jeans once in a while. Women normally shop around and just try a lot of stuff on to see what will actually fit as awesome as those jeans.

• LOL i love how she said nerdsuperpowers hahaha

Euhm i would concider to download The app "Hunt" you post a picture and if someone knows they Will tell you where or send a link immediatly. On that are more fashionlovers so there might me someone who Will know. Does your girl knows The syte ASOS they really heeft beautifull jeans and really good quality too

• You can get jeans like that anywhere, it's not a specific brand or anything. It's just dark denim.

• Pretty sure you can find them at walmart lol.

• I think they're just generic jeans

What Guys Said 1

• I just shit myself tryin' to find rack the brainpower to find the correct answer.

Now I'm sitting in poop and totally clueless.