Is this hoodie trashy?

Bought a new hoodie, and I LOVE it. Soft material, I dig the color, and fuck is it comfy. It is mega baggy.

However, me lady doesn't like it. Without an undershirt, she says it looks trashy. With an undershirt she says it makes me look fat. She's not telling me not to wear it or anything, just offering some fashion advice.

I'm going to keep wearing it either way, just curious as to other's opinions on it.

i229.photobucket.com/.../...-B954-F118EF77EB2F.jpg

• Looks trashy
  • Would look good with an undershirt
  • Looks good with no undershirt
    Vote C
  • Put a baby in me, rthomas.
    Vote D

188

Most Helpful Girl

• Do her a favor and just give it to me. I need new pajamas :|

Sponsored

What Girls Said 17

• dude it looks fine.. and i love grey lol

• Uh... what does she think you're going to do? Wear it to a wedding? Did you or did you not buy it to lounge around the house in and maybe make emergency runs to the gas station for milk in?

Whenever she starts saying something like that flop a sleeve on her face and be like, "Shhhhh fuzzy!"

• 28.media.tumblr.com/...lnsdubjoOB1qbcheyo1_500.gif

... god I'm lookin' thirsty tonight. I'm gonna excuse myself.

Looks fine, though, by the way.

• If you love it, then our opinions shouldn't matter! Everyone has a hoodie they love to wear, mine's my kickboxing hoodie which isn't flattering on me at all but it's really baggy and cosy. That's all that matters.

I love your D option. Ironic it's the "D" option. :')

• Haha totally unintentional that it was option "D"... or was it ;]

• Yo lady is right! No offense but it's sloppy looking I'm not sure what you see in this hoodie but it looks homeless chic.

• That fourth option though.

• Lmao @Vote D.

I think it'd look better with an undershirt. I vote B.
    I don't see how it looks "trashy" but then again, I do wear similar things to that. Baggy, dark colors, hoodies.

• Wear it with an undershirt. Anyway, I approve.

• I think it would look fine either way. It's a really nice color!

• Wear an undershirt...

And if she dislikes it so much, only wear it at home so she doesn't have to deal with the embarrassment wearing that horrible thing in public would bring to you two.

It's fine. Not trashy. But wear an undershirt.

• You don't look hip. You're a slob.

• would look better with a undershirt. .. but your the one wearing it not us

• OH MY GOD, YOUR BEARD.

Can I have it.

• Totally fine to me.

• I think it would look nice with an undershirt :)

• D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D

• It's looking great and I can see why she ain't liking it. It's looking like as if you are going to gym.
    Do you get what am trying to say?

What Guys Said 8

• static.comicvine.com/.../...7-7844939175-28451.jpg
    Will you take off your shirt and do the above pose for me you magnificent bearded man!

• Think it looks decent on you. Would be a frigging tent on me.

I am also love with my new hoodie.

I hope yours is cheaper than mine. My urge to buy more of these ones may bankrupt me.

• $30. Can't imagine spending much more than that for a hoodie.

• Till recently neither could I -_-

My downfall was that for one damn season, old navy sold medium tall in Canada. So i bought one. On sale. Then I realized i basically didnt' wear anything else, because none of my other ones fit. But nobody carries medium tall cheaply in Canada. So I can either order more expensive stuff here, or order cheap ones from the U. S and pay way more in duty + shipping + they often won't give sale price. So...

I bought a nice one here. And now I want moar.

• nah it looks dope. im gonna buy a new Alpinestars hoodie and hat soon.

#Alpinestars

• I chose put a baby in me...

SO YEAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDZ31YQvxWY

• No offense man but that beard with no undershirt and that hoodie' make you look like a hobo lol. The level of baggyness' makes it look awkward. Like you're wearing one of those 80's coaches jackets.

• Looks clean brah.

• If I saw you like that, I'd put on an angry face so you don't ask me for change.

• Diggin it. One question tho: how could anyone resist from voting D? Lols, that was great.