Am I really that ugly?

I wear glasses that's up to style...I'm small up top and big at the bottom . I'm not too short nor fat. Yet every time I go to the mall. A group of black guys are always telling me how ugly I am and follow me. I haven't had a boyfriend in 2 years. An right now it seems that not that many guys are interested except the ones that aren't considered attractive and all they want is sex. Is it maybe my personality: but the attractive guys that are jerks always say I'm ugly and up tight.

A guy has never approached me on his own...i approached them in order for them to notice me. But then on the other hand people always tell me how outgoing and fun my personality is.An I hear ugly more often then most...more than I hear pretty.

Am I really that ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Even your friends say that you are ugly ? I don't think you are ugly. You are outgoing & you have a good personality, then how can you be ugly ? If your friends say that you are ugly, it is only because they are jealous. And if anyone else say that you are ugly, then they are *********

Such people are inconsiderate, always give such people a deaf ear. Those idiots are shallow. Do shallow people deserve your love ?

I am undergoing through the same scenario as you. At least you had a boyfriend in the past. Look at me 26 years, still a virgin, with no woman on the planet saying that I like you. :-( If this continues for too long, probably I am going to give up ! So, I deem myself ugly. This is my story.

What type of clothes do you wear ? What color combination do you wear ? Footwear ? How is your hair ? Curly or straight ?

• No my friends don't. My hair is curly....mostly wear sneakers and black gym cloths because I work out almost every day. but outside of the gym I wear blacks, neutrals and purples.

• What is your complexion ? White or black ? Because if you are white you will look good in dark dresses & vice-versa.

What Guys Said 2

• I've never had a girlfriend, and I know that I am ugly.

• a picture would help?

What Girls Said 2

• Hard to say, inless I see a pic. I never been called ugly, so I can't help you on that part. But to me no one is ugly, we are all Beautiful in are own way. Wish I could help more.

• Give me a picture of you.. How can I tell by a description!? I'm great at style so if you show me what I'm working with I could actually really help..

Don't have sex though, whatever you do. That will be the worst to have sex with someone who doesn't respect you. But really I think I can help if you want it.