If a guy wears an earing does that make him gay?

Yes or no & explain why you think that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. It's a lifestyle choice. Haha. Jk. It's just a style, can't determine sexual preference by it.

What Guys Said 8

• Oh dear.

Does wearing an earring make a man gay? No.

Does liking broadway musicals make a man gay? No.

Does a man having more interest in fashion than sports make him gay? No.

Does wearing a pink ballgown with sequins make a man gay? No.

Does a man having a preference for having sex and romantic relationships with other men rather than women make him gay? Yes.

The above question is the only one remotely rekecant to if a man is gay or not. What clothes he wears, what music he likes etc. means nothing. They are just ignorant stereotypes that imply that if a man doesn't fit some cookie cutter idea of what male behaviour must be.

In reality there are lots of gay men who fit the idea of a manly macho guy and lots of straight men who do not.

• do you mean like the minute he puts the earring on he'll want to gobble cock? To be honest the question doesn't make a whole lot' of sense.

Do gay people wear earrings? I thought that was transvestites.

• Guys who wear earrings gay? Maybe people thought that when it first came out, but nowadays, it's considered hip fashion for men, whether they're gay or not.

• A singular earring in the right ear can be a persons way to show to the community "im gay". Not in a insulting way.

• This was a thing way back in the 80s and even then it might have been an urban myth. If the stud or earingnway on the right ear that was a signal that the guy was gay and dtf.
    But like i said it might have been an urban myth

• No, that's really stereotypical of you to even ask. Also what's the bad part even if the person is gay?

• I'm not being stereotypical in fact I have many gay guy friends and family members who are gay. The reason I'm asking is because I have a crush on this guy but im not really sure if he's just shy or just really serious. But he wears earings and my friends think that he might just not be into girls thats all.

• Ah, well I don't know about him but there are at least a few guys at my school who I know are strait and have earings

• lol, only if he's gay

• Not necessarily gay but definitely a transvestite for sure

What Girls Said 7

• It does not. There's nothing more to explain.

• Yes. Like the Girdle of Femininity or Masculinity found outside the Friendly Arm Inn by the hero of Baldurs Gate, it is a cursed vestment, affecting even the most subtle and personal parts of its wearers whole psyche. It is usually worn by those foolish enough to don items they have not properly identified. Let this serve as a warning to thee! O traveller, to always bring at thy side a scroll of identification.

• No, that's just a stupid stereotype. By that logic, are girls who DON'T have their ears pierced lesbians?

• Yes if it's dangling like a big bling bling.

• No, I thought it is common

• Oh I remember when people thought this back in middle school.

• No that's bullshit.