If you got a new tattoo, what would it be of?

i would set "what goes around comes around on my arm or chest..

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• s3.amazonaws.com/.../...a065-ac78-8f4c-1775523.jpg
    I designed this and I’d probably get it on my left upper arm or on the middle of my upper back.

• very different :)

• Thanks!!!

• That's awesome! It's weird, but not in a creepy way. Like... Out-there, I suppose. It's yours and yours only.

• A bird flying out of a cage, in water color. The bird would have a key hanging from its beak, and inscribed under the cage would be the words: "I'm leaving my cage on the ground". The keyhole of the lock on the birdcage would be a recovery symbol.

• wauw thats very meaningfull..

• Yes thank you, I thought about this one for a while. If I'm going to get ink, it's going to have to be meaningful.

• you're right, well i hope for you that it will work out

• Something Egyptian based. I've been studying the Kemetic culture for quite some time now and I absolutely love it.

• i want a cupcake with the words "The Little Things Make Life Sweet" around it. "the little things" on top of the cupcake, and "make life sweet" on the bottom of it most likely. people are going to downvote this but idc lol.

• thats sweet xd

• i thought so :-) it has meaning to me, so i'd really like to get it eventually. i'm in no rush for a tattoo though.

• I dont have a tattoo but if ever i'd get one, i will choose Sherlock Holmes silhoutte/shadow with the pipe and would love to have it on my wrist.

• Carpe Diem" sieze the day". Because everyday is a new day and it can be full of adventures

• It'd probably be something from Doctor Who, anime (esp. AoT or Fairy Tail), Supernatural, Sherlock, LOtR, or Harry Potter. They have changed everything for me, and I would love to give the creators/ authors huge, massive, warm bear hugs.
    **are song lyrics lame and unorginal? because i'd also fancy a led zeppelin/ smiths/ cure/ david bowie lyric on my body.**
    I think anti-possession tattoos are the bomb. I don't really believe in demons (except for cats. they hate me.) but they do look awesome, and I'd love to get one on my wrist or ribcage.
    Still going with the SPN theme, I fricking love Castiel. He's this poor, helpless, terribly socially inept celestial being with puppy eyes and amazing hair and just ugh I don't know he's adorable and fluffy and shit. So I would probably get a black feather/ wings on my back.
    In general, tattoos are beautiful to me, if done right. I'm really hoping to get one someday. Except my parents hate them. I wonder what they would think if I strutted up to their house at Thanksgiving 10 years from now, with a dorky British dude (or lady ;*) and a few tattoos here or there.

• you're parents have to accept it haha.. you do want to get a lot of tattoos i see..

• Tribal design

• A motivational quote placed somewhere nobody can see.

• If I got a tatoo it would somewhere in my back or belly and it'll be a red rose.

• It would be to cover up the one on my neck or fairy wings

• Majoras mask. Watercolor.

http://imgur.com/hGYL6a3

Except mines not gonna be on my back I haven't picked a placement yet.

• Across my shoulders n it would say only god can judge me

• Stars on ny chest, with ink that glows in the dark. I bet it looks cool when I go clubbing.

Just joking. I will never get a tattoo.

• Dead of the dead
    Or
    An eye
    I'm obsessed with eyes. I think they think tell everything about a person

What Guys Said 13