Do you like Sagging pants?

Do you think sagging pants looks good on a guy. i personally do it do my jeans are halfway down my butt

Most Helpful Girl

• It started in the prison system. It's to signal you are looking for a male mate. That's how prisoners would let guys know they were ready for "fun".

What Girls Said 12

• It looks sloppy at best.

• No. It's very unattractive. Just look at Justin Beiber... he looks retarded. Just wanted wear them like a normal person. Would you like it if your dad walked around in daggy pants? It's embarrassing for everyone.

• It looks sloppy. Reminds me of my little brother when he was little, running around with a load in his diapers! One of those "Fasion Trends" that just needs to go away, please...

• HELL NO!!! IT LOOKS TACKY AND NASTY!!

• No way. It looks so sloppy and looks like you can't even dress yourself properly.

• If a guy is wearing sagging pants around me I'm pulling them down.

• So if I went near you sagging my pants you would pull them down

• are you trying to tell someone that you want to flash your ass at them?

• Fuck. No. Pants are suppose to COVER your boxers bruh, nah, its as unattractive as choosing to be incompetent.

• I like it but not to extremes as guys take it showing the strap of you boxers is good enough not your whole ass lol and it does not look good paired with a shirt that goes to your knees it's ok to do this trend if you don't look sloppy about it

• Honestly they look like a loaded diaper.

• Sagging pants originates from prison and it means you want to take it in the butt. Pull your pants up you wannabe gangsters. And no it's not attractive. I've come to learn only douchebags sag their pants. There was once a wannabe gangster at my school how wore shorts underneath his jeans just so he could sag them down to his knees. It's not cool, it's gross.

• Not too much how these guys do these days, just a casual sag is fine and can look really good.

What Guys Said 8

• sagging is for losers :D

• It looks idiotic. I saw the dude working in the deli counter in the supermarket wearing his pants like that. Seriously. His whole ass was above the waistline of his jeans. Yuck!

If my pants are sagging, I make a new hole in my belt so I can do it tighter.

• 5|2
    • He really wants it up the ass with the way he's sagging.

• @GamerQueen95 hahaha, I don't understand how this is even comfortable

• I don't either. Sagging pants is so 2009, even then it's just some immature thing. I think my school even started to crack down on sagging pants eventually. Is say it's so 2009 cause their year in my middle school every guy was sagging his pants.

• It looks unprofessional and was originally a prison sign that you were up for the gay sex, aka a bitch.

• I think it's totally immature and stupid. I don't think anyone wants to see their ass like that.

• It's a sign you are a douchebag and or a f****t

• Wasn't that shit in style like 15-20 years ago? It just looks stupid.

• Looks slutish. These guys are attention whores.