Stay blonde or go brunette?

ok so I'm a natural blonde but should I go brunette? Not feeling as pretty and my bf isn't giving me much attention anymore help please

• stay blonde
  • change to brunette
  • anything else i can do comment

Most Helpful Guy

• you are cute with blonde hair but probably your boyfriend need a new glasses.. or you should hit his head a couple times for let it start work again..

What Guys Said 13

• I'm confused. You'll look amazing brunette too but you ARE looking great as a blond. So my advice is to stay natural.

• You're completely fine the way you are. You don't really need to change anything. The natural hair color is always better. If you bf isn't giving you as much attention as he was before you must try to identify the causes of it and maybe even think if this relationship can go somewhere.

• blonde suits you better in my opinion, but if you wanna go brunette no prob... it's your own hair after all:-)

• you pull off blonde well. :D

• You look great as a blonde. Stick to it.

• HEY people , what wrong who are those talking nonsense about body builder dick are small. onething you should know God have given everyone his own gift from heaven. those other people builder you are since they are born till they grow up of thinking about been a body builder they have smaller dick already and also the supplement injection they are taking are also affecting them dick. am a black man as well as everyone in world knows Africa man dick 85% have big dick. and am gifted with my own dick 12.5 inches and also am a body builder natural without no supplement or injection am musclar. and am very tall and fit all women crazy about me. so please not all body builder have small dick and those once you saw on tv show are small dicker and there life are supplement and injection user. Yours HENRY

• While I think you could rock the dark like no other, you've been blessed with the natural blondeness that so many of us envy. Might as well rock whatcha got. I like natural hair. Plus, hair dye is bad for your hair overall.

• Blondes win me over all the time...

• My best friend is a brunette she has no problem with guys it's probably my fault

• Then your perfect. Don't doubt it.

• Thank you

• I think that blonde suits you well

• black hair will make you look hard so stick to blonde..

• i like blonde

• Stick with what you are. There's no need to be a fake.

• Be yourself!

What Girls Said 11

• If that's you in your pic, stay blonde.

• i think your blonde hair looks good. plus, if you ever wanna go back to blonde it'll be hard to dye over dark hair. and if he's not giving you enough attention, talk to him about it. don't do something so drastic like dying your whole head a different color. that won't get you the attention you need, lol.

• NEVER deviate very far from your eyebrow color and of course never twease that area

• Changing your hair color won't make him more interested in you in the long run. The shock of the change might get his attention, but then whatever underlying issues he has with your relationship will surface again and he'll go back to neglecting you.

• I know that feeling! I'm natural blonde too I think because guys are more interested supposedly in brunettes these days this is why the loss of attention thing! Barely any guys give me attention either. Its cos brunette hair colour is supposedly better than blonde. More natural whatever. Stick with blonde you shouldn't have to change your hair colour for him.

• Awh thanks why should hair color matter though :/ I really do love him

• Yeah I'll ask him later Thank you

• Your very welcome. :)

• You look great in your natural hair. I say keep it like that.

• How about new bf

• Your hair is naturally pretty; I don't think you should dye it but that's just my opinion.

• try a burgundy with black tips i think it would look very pretty on you and darker colors bring out the eyes in a girl

• I don't have good eyes they change a lot from blue to green :/

• I'll try that :) thanks

• Your welcome

• Your blonde hair looks lovely - don't change it, you were born with beautiful hair :)

• Hi :) firstly its your choice to What colour you choose, but if your naturally blonde i think that's beautiful. but maybe if you feel like you need a change get brunette streaks see if you like them first, trust me if you go strait from blonde to brunette its difficult a mission to die your hair again, and secondly if your boyfriends not paying attention to you, your hair colour should''nt be the only thing you should change.;)