Ladies, Jock or Prep look?

I'm looking to change my style a little. Thinking of possibly going more preppy; like argyle vest over long sleeve shirt, dark jeans or slacks, nice loafers etc... Or possibly just revamping my current style. My question is which look is more preferred? Obviously things are different from person to person, just want some opinions. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it most attractive when people have their own style, a combination of styles of whatever they like no matter what it is that blend together because they have a good eye. Personality in style. I find the basic "prep" or "jock" look overdone and generally annoying.

Figure out what YOUR look is and stick to it, don't subscribe to other notions and labels, that's just really dull and is not going to take you anywhere.

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, I love the preppy look: A clean polo, long sleeve tee or rugby, jeans and nice mocs or loafers. If he dresses like that he will turn my head.

• I generally don't care, it's whatever the guy wants, but that description of a preppy look wasn't the least bit appealing to me, sorry. The vest is too much for me.

• Of the two, I prefer prep.

But I like a guy with his own style.. something that isn't overdone (like prep or jock) and is unique... Get your own style... mix some things you like... :) Don't fall into a category.

• I think, your look must match your personality. It would be odd for a preppy looking guy who acts like a jock.

To answer your question, I would go for preppy( as long as it matches your personality)

What Guys Said 0