Would you consider yourself prejudiced against ugly/beautiful people?

Why or why not.? Be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• no I'm not shallow. those who judge people for their looks are the ugliest people of all.

i'm good looking but I don't like dissing others on how they look or hanging out with just good looking people-looks aren't everything in this world and once people realize that, that makes them so much smarter even if they're dumb. some guys are just empty shells with no moral compass and just want a nicely wrapped present even if the present is a piece of sh*t, and it just shows that guys who are shallow-that they're also pieces of sh*t.lol

What Guys Said 3

• Well that depends. I strongly believe that physical attraction is what first enables anyone to spark an interest in another person. If were talking about dating someone you have had no previous encounters with (aside from the initial introduction), then yes, absolutely. However If were talking about someone who was first a friend, no, not necessarily.

Cheers.

• No people are poeple and you should judge them on who they are rather than how they look.

• I'd like to think physical appearance isn't a main factor but who am I kidding? I've tried going for personality over appearance and I just favour appearance more.

If I were to meet a fit girl and a unfit girl, I'd go for the fit girl. It's natural to be honest.

We are animals and we go after the more dominant, and healthy mate.

What Girls Said 3

• I would say I may be slightly prejudiced against ugly people. But I mean that's only if your super super ugly to the point where I can't look at you. And yes I have seen some super ugly people and no I can't look them in the eyes. But I would say I try to look past the ugly but I tend to gravitate to cuter people. But overall I would say I'm nice to everyone..although I can be a bit blunt sometimes...

• Whether people realize it or not, they treat "beautiful" people better. There are tons of studies to support that.

• There is a huge difference between being attracted to a certain type of person, than treating people mean because they are unattractive. I try to treat everyone the same. Okay maybe I'm a little more flirty with beautiful people but that doesn't mean that I am rude or dismissive to unattractive people. I can't stand people like that because you never know someone's story. Someone who judges others on looks might get disfigured in a car accident one day and be "ugly" for life, think about that. I judge people by their personalities, I have my guard up for everyone until proven innocent lol