Is long hair on guys cool?

I am just wondering is it cool? Or nah

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I love long hair on guys... not super long either though... Like if his hair is longer than mine then no lol

• my fiance has super long curly beautiful brown hair... he usually keeps it in a bun, but he knows I love it so when the bun comes out, its hammer time. lol

• Depends really

• personally yes

• Yeah! Its cool... :D

• Nice :3

• Yeah of course :) I can teach you some I am not fluent but I know some ;)

• Haha :) okay

• I love long hair on guys.

• Not really. ...

• Sexy!!! Just to your shoulders where you can pull it back but not past arm pits... It's my favorite look on a man.

• It's really cute for guys to have long hair. I love boys with curly hair. Like that of David Luiz ( the football player) it's so adorable

• I have wavy hair :) don't know if that Is cute

• @olgaxxx can you see you my hair

• We'll I didn't see it @atari. Try putting it on for a while because I'm not constantly on this GAG page

What Guys Said 9

• it's cool. It's also a bit effeminate. So the question is whether your face and body are masculine enough to burn a few 'look manly' points to look cool. (Assuming your hair looks good long).

I had longish hair in my teens. Probably a mistake. Lol. 15 year old boys with long hair do not look like rock stars. They look like girls if you don't look carefully.

• Does having a mohawk count? I used to have a long one that went down over my chin but I was acceptable looking for class xD

• I bet you look awesome with a mokawk x3

• Aw but this was still growing. You can see the sides were recently cut though xD maybe a week before?

• Still looks cool tho 8)

• It's OK. I used to have longish hair but I got fed up with it because it took ages to dry. Switch it up on the regular!

• If it's not kewl than I guess I'm a loser.

• Some girls like it, some don't. In my experience, the girls in my high school say I don't suit short hair and insist on me to grow it. So yeah, I'm sure many do, haha.

• Yeah just look at all those rock stars lol.

• Sorry.. On some guys not all ones,,, but not too much Long..

• ABSOLUTELY cool... especially in those windy days i love how air moves my hair XD XD

• I hope so.