How do you like a girls hair?

It seems a the "popular" girls have either straightened or curled hair. How do you like a girl to do her hair?

• Straightened
  • Curled
  • Natural
  • Other
I heard many people like straight because they can run their fingers through it

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a girl who had these little bouncy curls all throughout her hair. It was so adorable and so gorgeous! I loved to pull on them gently and watch them spring back! But Straightened, natural or even pixie cut can also be beautiful. Besides, good hair does not a good girlfriend make. I'd be open to a relationship with anyone regardless of their hair. Personality is the make-or-break. Any guy who says looks or hair are THAT important are not worth your time.
    Also, if that sounds cool but you can't get your hair to do that, don't sweat it. Mixed people's hair tends to be special in strange and baffling ways. The trade-off is that from what I hear, it's a nightmare to maintain.

What Guys Said 9

• I like natural straight or wavy hair. I don't like too much curly hair, I rather see her with straightened her rather than curly (I'm talking about if it's too curly, just a little doesn't matter).

• Usually natural is waaay better than dyed or curled or something.

Exceptions:
    -Blonde girl dying hair pure darkish brown can be really damn hot
    -When girls with straight hair make it slightly wavy (they always do it for prom) it looks fine as hell
    -Curly haired girls can sometimes look better with their hair straightened but sometimes it doesn't matter.

• for some reason i like pony-tails... i like to play with them

• To be honest I don't have a preference, whatever suits her. Hair frames the face!

• El natural! I want to see da real you! Of course, at least comb it first.

• I dont discriminate, straight or curly im happy

• Wavy is my favorite.

• Wavy hair is where its at.

• Don't care really. But natural is awesome.

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on the person. Straight looks nice as long as it isn't fried. Curly can be a gift from god.
    personally my hair is straight until the bottom is a little wavy, then straightish at the tips. A lot of people seem to like it. Today my friend kept feelig my hair and saying "its soooo prettty awww I love your hair its so cute. You are so pretty aww I need your hair." Haha

• For me, I really really like long straight hair. Naturally straight, not straightened. I'm really interested in natural hair. I don't exactly like too many products in someone's hair because it makes it hard to run your fingers through, and I don't wanna hurt them. ;-; But yeah, I don't have much of a preference, honestly. I'm not going to not date a girl just because she has products in her hair, or because she straightens it. I jsut have always really loved thick, loooong straight or wavy hair.

• I have short AND long hair and it's curly/wavy when it's natural but then I can also straighten it.

do I win yet? where are all my men?

• naturally curly or wavy hair, on girls and guys is just great! (: