Do think Jennifer Lawrence is one of the most gorgeous actress in hollywood?

rate her out of 10 if you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Jennifer Lawrence is pretty but I don't find anything exceptional about her. Trust me I love her, but she's just really pretty not gorgeous to me. I think it's awesome though she's a more normal approachable pretty. If I saw her on the street I think she's really pretty but as a celeb I think she's a more normal pretty. Also I think most celebs are a product of high end top notch die and exercise, I think all of us could be way more attactoe of we had personal chefs or an individually made workout plan

What Girls Said 7

• Not really.
    Her look is old. She looks just like every other blonde. I'm not saying she's unattractive but I've seen that look so many times.

• I honestly think she is the most ordinary, normal looking actress in Hollywood. But, that's what actually makes her stand out as more attractive than the rest because she is real.

• i like your opinion. i agree the personality part anyway.

• Nop. Sorry... I think everything she does is an act. I don't believe her to be anything she pretends to be but yes, she is no ugly duck.

• She's alright, but she's said some really stupid stuff in some of her interviews.

• awwww... what are the stupid stuffs she've done?

• When she was on a talk show with Jesse Einsenberg, he was talking about how much he struggled with OCD, and what kind of daily rituals he had to do in order not to freak out, and J-Law was all "Wow, I wish I was quirky like that!". Kinda silly thing to say.

• no she isn't.. she is like the girl next door

• Yes and she seems so nice

• Yeah but her personality makes her more attractive cause she's so damn lovely :3

• can you tell me about her personality?

• she's really funny and sweet and kinda crazy which i like. If you watch any of her interviews you'll see :3

What Guys Said 5

• Not really. She seems kinda average to me. I don't see the hype.

• Never mind one of, she IS the most gorgeous actress. Her personality plays a big part in this, but she's hot regardless.

• 8.5/10... i think Anjelina Jolie is hottest!!!

• Jennifer Lawrence's personality is more attractive than her looks to me. She seems really relaxed and not uptight.

But everyone's perspectives are different.

• She is kinda hot, but certainly not the most gorgeous actress in Hollywood.