Does anybody else on here like underwear with designs and pictures or writing on the back?

If so? What are your fav designs, mine are a pair of Cookie Monster brief style undies. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• it really doesn't matter to me, its underwear so no one is gonna see it anyways hahaa. but I wouldn't mind some spongebob briefs lol.

• Then go snag some, undies don't make much of a diff to me as far as intended gender goes as long as they fit me ok.

What Girls Said 2

• i like underwear with cute designs on them, but i hate the writing on the back. i think that's so silly haha

• Not bad, everybody has their preference, what are your fav designs?

• Yea, they're pretty cool, they have a lot of designs. :)

• thats neat!

• That's chunti as fuck.

• Ha ha ha what the hell does That mean?

• Ah I see, so you for some reason decided that it was proper to drop a racist term on my post, I think you'd better quit screwing around and surfing the net on company time before your boss takes away your stapler and makes you relocate your office to the basement.

• Lmfaoooo dude I'm Mexican. Calm the fuck down.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. I have a few boxers with The Simpsons on them. I wore them to the No Pants Subway Ride and got some nice smiles from other riders. Some underwear can be really funny.