Men - What do you think of lipstick/lipgloss on girls?

What do you think of lipstick/lipgloss on girls?

• It's fine.
    36% (44)43% (65)40% (109)Vote
  • It's gross.
    6% (7)8% (12)7% (19)Vote
  • It's okay if minimally used.
    44% (54)41% (62)42% (116)Vote
  • Depends on her age.
    14% (17)8% (12)11% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|37

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm not a huge fan of it. But as long as it isn't overused it's okay. And well obviously it must be put on well aswell.
    But i rather have her not use it at all on a daily basis, i enjoy her natural lips too much :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• My lipgloss is poppin, my lip gloss is cool, all the boys be jockin, they chase me after school! You can't tell me nothin. Lol

3|1
    0|0
  • All I know is that my boyfriend hates it unless it's a super fancy occasion that calls for the extra makeup; like weddings or funerals. I don't really like lipstick much on myself, but I do like lip stains with a light balm on top, lip gloss always feels really cheap to me when I wear it so I usually don't.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's good on girls with big, shapely lips otherwise it looks really stupid. I always wear natural colours, not pure red. Rarely do I wear quite bright pink.

0|1
    0|0
  • On occasion i think it is good to use it.
    Daily basis, i prefer generally lip balm. It looks more natural. And it protects lips from cold.

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend doesn't like lipstick because when we kiss it tastes really bad apparently. But he thinks a neutral, or light pink, lipgloss can look very nice.

0|1
    0|1
  • I heard guys don't like lip gloss

I wear lipstick or SPF lip balm. Lip gloss made my lips itch

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean I mostly just wear flavoured/tinted lipbalm but I don't think it should really matter if a guy likes or doesn't like whether you wear lipstick, if you like it wear it and be confident with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Was expecting the guys to put somet along the lines as "good for knowing how far she goes when knob gobbling". These guys actually got an a+ for giving nice answers lol

3|0
    0|0
    • my neighbor's sister-in-law makes $69 /hr on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 5 months but last month her payment was $20458 just working on the laptop for a few hours. visit this website

>>>> w­w­w­­­­.­­­Be­stGoo­gleC­areer­s­­­.­­­­7­.­­­l­y/97DollarsJobs

• I know my boyfriend didn't like when I wore lip gloss because it tasted funny when we kissed and got all over him lol

0|2
    0|0
  • It can make or break the look.. I like gloss, pink or a more natural color for everyday occasion.. Little more red when formal. I was with my guy once and I went to the ladies room and while there put some gloss in. It was flavored. Unexpectedly when I got back he kissed me. Was funny to watch him licking his lips trying to figure out what flavor it was. I wouldn't have applied that one had I known he was going to kiss me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them sometimes :) but mostly lipbalms!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't wait to see the answers.

2|0
    0|0
  • I personally never wear it because my hair gets stuck on lips a lot of the time because my hair is pretty long... I like wearing red lipstick at special events though.

That and the smell and feel of lip gloss is just weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm don't you wanna lick off pink strawberry lip gloss? Sooooo hot!

0|1
    0|2
  • I used flavored chap stick so when someone kisses me my lips are super soft and taste good.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriends adores when I wear lipstick (I barely use lipgloss) but it's frustrating because when we kiss it's all over him. However, I'm pretty picky with colors and the only one I use, he adores it.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 36

• just to be sure: which pair of lips are we talking here?

7|3
    1|0
  • its all good. nothing wrong with it.

1|2
    1|0
  • personlly i don't like it because if i kiss a girl all the lipstick goes on my mouth... blehhhhh

0|3
    0|0
  • I like lip gloss. Gives life to the look of the lips.

0|2
    0|0
  • 6|0
    0|0
  • I have a fetish for lipstick & lip gloss, so of course I voted A!

0|1
    0|0
  • I am divided on this, if it's lipstick I'll say "It's okay if minimally used." but if it's lipgloss then it's fine. I don't care much for lipstick, I do however like lipgloss - on girls of course :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not a fan of lipgloss, but lipstick is ok. I do like a lipsting ring around my boner after a blow job.

0|1
    0|0
  • That stuff is OK. I guess its cause girls try to make themsekves look good. Truthfully though, its kinda overrated. I never hear any of my bros saying how awesome a girls lips look. Maybe how they kiss (matters to them not me) but not about lip stick.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's sexy, especially pink lipgloss.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it if lipstick is very minimally used and a neutral color. If it goes unnatural red or some other color that shouldn't occur on a healthy human body or something, it's an immediate turnoff. I don't know why. Same thing with most pinks. Light pink I can do, but that's about it. Lip gloss is an all-out no, especially if it has sparkles. Stick with Chapstick, ladies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm usually ok with gloss. Lipstick can taste gross.

0|1
    0|0
  • i can dig it. i am a sucker for the classic red lips

0|1
    0|0
  • If done right, lipstick can certianly enhance a woman's appearance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its okay if minimally used and it depends on her age too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stupid 3/4ths of the time. I've never liked lipgloss on a woman and lipstick I can see get pulled off only on occasions

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted C. It can look attractive, as long as it is not too bright or of some weird color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it because then if I kiss you or you kiss a part of me, it gets on me. It's not worth it to make your lips look shiny or colorful. I would rather just kiss you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I rather a woman wear lip gloss than lipstick

0|1
    0|0
  • when she sucks my penis looks so hot.

1|1
    1|0
  • What did you say? Colored mud on girl's lips? No thanks?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it can look good, right colour, application, and so on. What I didn't particularly like with my ex-girlfriend was the taste, but I was just thankful that she let me taste it, so, it's up to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the right color can definitely look good, but on the other hand bad color looks worse than none at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love lipstick on women.. especially set against white teeth.. whats not to love !

2|0
    0|0
  • two thumbs down

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything but the sticky kind

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice. But like other guys said, it kinda tastes funny when kissing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love the tasty shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its ok for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy. Age ALWAYS matters.'

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys