Look hot and sexy or play it cool and dress normal?

If a guy cheated on you, broke up, or rejected you. Which would get his attention more? If you dress hot, normal, or complete bum because you're depressed?

• Smoking hot let him know what he's missing
  • Normal everyday like nothing happened
  • Bum it out so he knows he hurt you

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course A! If you dress normally, he will say: I didn't miss anything...

What Guys Said 4

• B, the other two sound immature and desperate.

• He cheated on you, pretend he doesn't exist.

• If he did any of those things, why would you wanna get his attention in any way? Just show that you don't care, even if you really do.

• Option A ànd show him you are happy without

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't matter what I wear around a guy if he cheats on me, he wouldn't be my boyfriend anymore at that point so his opinion wouldn't matter. Dressing sexy in this situation makes it look like you're trying too hard, dressing like a bum makes you look depressed and like he effectively took control over your emotions; neither of which are good.

• why would u bother getting his attention after that? i personally wouldn't feel the need to impress an asshole and if im gonna dress sexy it'd be for the next guy that comes along. plus if u dress like a bum he'll be glad he left u :o